Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 7:
While packing for Hawaii, my grandmother found her 45 year old wig and came out asking if she should where it on the plane. By looking at the picture your reaction is quite possibly the same as mine. Compulsive laughter followed by,  "what died on your head in 1960?" Then of course I had to try it on myself. (I looked like Barry Manilow!) She arrived safely in Hawaii today leaving a long message about how her and "fishy" made it safely and how happy they were with their dinner from a Costco pack of hebrew national she brought in her carry-on. While walking around the house today I found different colored post-its attached to obscure things (cuckoo clock etc.) with rules on who and when is allowed to touch it. Apparently, I am not allowed to touch anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment